Winnie The Pooh Glitter My Diary Online: Who's Qistina Enara?

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Who's Qistina Enara?

Hi readers! This time I will discuss about the lucky girl named Qistina Enara. Possible for the enchancers already know who she is. She is a very lucky girl to meet Greyson Chance. She not only met, she get hugged and held hands with Greyson! He was a sweet girl, she met Greyson has four times. She have four Greyson's album. Three of them were signed by Greyson directly! Qistina how lucky you are! all enchancers (including me) are very jealous of her. I have never met Greyson. But she? was four times! Just imagine four times to meet Greyson! Okay, I will show to you her photo. Check this out ;)




You see? I have to admit she's cute, but I'm just not willing to embrace she is with Greyson. Actually there are many her photos with Greyson. But I don't want to make you jealous-_-

1 comment: