Winnie The Pooh Glitter My Diary Online: Bad Night

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Bad Night

Hola readers! I want to tell you my experience last night. I went with my brother to the supermarket. I've been taking a variety of foods. when I want to take the money to pay all of a sudden my money no there. and the more severe, the queue behind me was his own brother my class. He is a guy that I like. but I'm thankful that he did not recognize me. I was frantic, tense, it's a very embarrassing. so, I told the guard counter "sorry, I lost money". then guard the cashier looked at me with cynical look. he said "ohh". I think maybe he's angry or upset. but I do not care. I am grateful to the convenience store was out of it. me down the aisle in front of my brother, because he wanted to go. when I passed the alley, there were two guys sitting in front of my neighbor's house. because the day had just rained, so you know there are very slippery. I passed two guys mysterious and suddenly I slip. they laugh at me? of course! it's really the most embarrassing thing. I'm not going to forget that fateful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment